|Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist|
Kiri no Shinobigatana Shichinin Shū
Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist (霧の忍刀七人衆, Kiri no Shinobigatana Shichinin Shū) is an organisation consisting of the greatest blade wielding shinobi of Kirigakure. The team only consists of seven members. The swords of the Seven Swordsmen are passed down from generation to generation.
- Kubikiribōchō (首斬り包丁, Literally meaning: Decapitating Carving Knife): A giant sword with a butcher-knife-like appearance, the wielder can use the semi-circle on the blade to decapitate an opponent's head, hence the name. It is also called a "Seversword" (断刀, Dantō).
- Samehada (鮫肌, Literally meaning: Shark Skin): The most terrifying of the seven blades, it has the appearance of a giant knife covered in shark scales. It is also called a "Greatsword" (大刀, Daitō).
- Nuibari (縫い針, Literally meaning: Sewing Needle): A sword in the shape of a needle with a long thin wire that resembles thread attached to it, which can be used to pierce enemies and "sew" them together in human bundles. It is also called a "Longsword" (長刀, Chōtō).
- Kabutowari (兜割, Literally meaning: Helmet Splitter): A sword consisting of a single sided axe and a hammer joined by a length of chain. Said to be capable of crushing any and all defences. It is also called a "Bluntsword" (鈍刀, Dontō).
- Shibuki (飛沫, Literally meaning: Splash): A sword that has a scroll full of explosive tags incorporated into it, lined up behind the blade, combining swordsmanship and explosions. It is also called a "Blastsword" (爆刀, Bakutō).
- Kiba (牙, Literally meaning: Fangs): Twin swords that are imbued with lightning which increases their cutting power. They are said to be the sharpest swords ever forged. They are also called "Thunderswords" (雷刀, Raitō).